Returns & Warranty
Your satisfaction is our number one priority. You can purchase with confidence with our easy returns, warranties, and repair.
● You may return product(s) for any reason within 30 days of receipt.
● Big Ant will be responsible for return shipping unless it is buyer’s remorse returns.
● Returned merchandise should be in the same condition as when you received it, unused, undamaged, saleable, with original tags and packaging (if applicable).
● Any items that are marked “Final Sale” and “Used” cannot be returned.
● We are happy to honor requests for adjustment if your merchandise was purchased at regular price and then reduced within 30 days of purchase.
● Returns will be refunded within 2-4 days after receipt.
● Custom fit product returns are subject to 20% restocking fee.
● Customized products, including logo, pattern, and design-your-own products are not returnable.
Please note for any return/exchange/repair package, you MUST contact us for Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA) and write it on outside of the package. Items sent back without RMA # will be discarded.
If you receive an item that is broken or defective, Big Ant will take full responsibility to fix the problem for you. Please contact us immediately.
Will I have to pay a restocking fee?
Custom fit products are subject to 20% restocking fee.
Some products, including (but not limited to) custom items, used items, and final sale items, are not returnable. In the case of manufacturer defect or Big Ant error, these items may be returned for credit.
Can I exchange an item?
Yes. Items that include all original packaging, paperwork and parts in new and unused condition may be returned for exchange. Simply follow the standard Big Ant returns procedure.
Who pays for return shipping costs?
If the return is due to manufacturer defect or Big Ant error such as missing item or wrong color, Big Ant will take full responsibility. Otherwise, the customer is responsible for the cost of returning the item.
What should I do if I received the wrong item?
Please contact us. We’ll process your return, exchange the item for the correct part (if available) and send you a prepaid shipping label for your return item.
Big Ant will not compensate for damages incurred during product installation or use, nor reimburse labor charges or installation fees, under any circumstances.
Big Ant warrants our products to be free from defects in material or workmanship to the original purchaser for 180 days. Big Ant will repair or replace any product that does not meet our specifications.
● Big Ant has a 180-days warranty program that is free for registration. You can register your warranty here.
● We will carefully evaluate your warranty claims, once the claim has been approved, Big Ant will repair or replace the item at our sole discretion.
● We will replace or repair the product warranted. No refunds will be issued for warranted products.
● Buyer will be responsible for any occurring shipping fees to ship out replacement item or repaired item.
● Please understand that the warranty is void if the product has been damaged by accident, misuse, abuse, or other abuses not arising out of defects in material or workmanship and does not cover every day wear and tear.
Please submit your warranty claim here.
How does warranty work?
First you register for our 180-days warranty here. Big Ant will repair or replace any product that does not meet our specifications. To submit a warranty claim, please send photographs of the product with an explanation of why you feel it does not meet our specifications, your claim will be carefully evaluated, and once the claim has been approved, Big Ant will repair or replace the item at our sole discretion.
Who pays for replacement or repair shipping to return the item and ship out the new item?
Big Ant is solely responsible for repairing the product; buyer will be responsible for any occurring shipping fees to return defect item and ship out replacement or repaired item.
Can I get a refund for my warranted product?
No refund will be issued for warranted product; Big Ant will either repair or replace the product warranted.
How and where do I submit a warranty claim?
You can submit a claim here. Please send photographs of the product with an explanation of why you feel it does not meet our specifications. We will evaluate your claim, if a determination is made to cover an item under warranty, Big An will repair or replace the item at Big Ant’s sole discretion. Buyer will be responsible for any occurring shipping fee.
After the product warranty period expires, Big Ant offers repair or replacement, the repair costs will be borne by the buyer.
● The cost varies by the product and degree of repair.
● We will evaluate the cost of repair and provide you with a quote.
How does repair work?
Please submit a repair ticket by sending photos of the item that you would like to be repaired. We will evaluate the cost of repair and provide you with a quote for the service.
How do I know if my item is still within warranty or not?
You need to register for warranty first. After warranty registration, we will determine whether your product is still within the warranty period and reply you via email in 48 hours. To register, please click here.
How long does repair take?
The repair time varies by degree of repair and the item.